Terms and Conditions of the URICIDE™ Affiliate Program.
Please read our standard program terms below, then sign-up here
By enrolling in the URICIDE™ Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read an understood these terms, and that you will abide by the requirements of our program as detailed below.
1. Affiliate Acceptance We operate an ‘Automatic acceptance’ policy which does not involve any pre-screening or ‘interview’ between URICIDE™ and our affiliates. We will periodically look at your web site (if you have a website) to ensure that you are not operating your Affiliate business in violation of this agreement. In the case of Affiliates who URICIDE™ deem to be operating outside our stated terms, we may decide to terminate your Affiliate membership and may ask you to remove any advertising links or banners from your website or other web properties.
We do not tolerate or will not be represented on sites which:
Promote discrimination based on sex, race, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Promote ‘adult’ oriented material or anything of a sexually explicit nature. Promote or condone violence. Promote business activities using ‘unsolicited’ marketing methods such as ‘spam’ email etc.
Any Affiliate found to be promoting their URICIDE™ Affiliation in conflict with these terms will have membership rights terminated immediately.
2. Use and restriction of Logos, links, Banners and other URICIDE™ material. URICIDE™ owns the copyright on all material at our web site, and materials provided to you through our Affiliate program. You are not permitted to use our advertising material for any purpose other than the promotion of our products. We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable right to use the URICIDE™ logo and/or advertising banners provided to you for advertising/marketing our site and products. You may not under any circumstances change the appearance of or modify our logos and banners in any way without our written permission. Our names, logos, banners, web site images, web site text and all material publicly displayed at our web site is copyright protected, and may not be used in any way other than in the legitimate promotion of your affiliation with our business.
3. New Products and Deletions. From time to time we may discontinue certain product lines or introduce new items to our store. We will operate best endeavors to notify our members of any changes, but you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that your links and information are accurate and up to date.
4. Your Web Site and Business Setup instructions are provided by URICIDE™ that will enable you to add links and/or advertising banners to your web site or to other places on the web. You will be provided with instruction on how to setup your unique Affiliate links that will enable us to track your sales and credit commissions to your account. You may post any number of links and/or banners that you wish or use any other legal means to promote your affiliation with URICIDE™. You may not use any form of unsolicited marketing or ‘spam’ to promote your affiliation with URICIDE™. Any affiliate found in breach of this requirement will have membership rights terminated immediately and may forfeit any accrued commission.
If you have any doubt as to the integrity of your marketing or sales strategy then you may consult URICIDE™ for guidance. However you are ultimately responsible for operating within the law and for observing all legal, moral and ethical trading practices. You will be solely responsible for the design and operation of your web site and for any materials or links on your site. You must not operate your site in violation of any copyrights, trademarks, privacy or personal rights. We do not accept, and in agreeing to the terms of this contract you indemnify us from, any action, losses, claims, damages relating to the operation of your web site or business. These include any legal costs, expenses or liabilities resulting thereof.
5. Calculating Commissions and Rates. We pay you a commission of twenty five percent (25%) of the sale total for products sold to the end-users (retail) and 5% of the sale total for products sold to dealers (wholesale), excluding shipping costs and taxes. We may also factor for any promotions, discounts or free offers that are connected with any referring sale. You may NOT earn affiliate commissions on your own purchases. Only one Affiliate membership per household is permissible.
A commission on a sale you have referred is marked ‘pending’ until the order is accepted and shipped to the purchaser. At that point the commission will be posted to your account as ‘completed’. We operate a 100% refund policy, and reserve the right to deduct a commission from your account for any product that is returned to us under warranty. These will be deducted from your commission payment usually within two months.
6. Commission Payment method and Frequency
URICIDE™ will remit payment to you by business check for your Affiliate Program commissions at the end of each calendar month. For commissions generated in the last week of the calendar month, we reserve the right to make payment in the month following the next calendar month. Commissions can be checked by you anytime by viewing your password protected account in our Affiliate member area.
7. Order Acceptance Policy Orders may be rejected by us if they do not comply with any acceptance criteria that we deem applicable at the time of order. We also reserve the right to reject orders or impose special requirements due to excessive demand or inventory shortages. All orders will be accepted on our terms and we will facilitate all acknowledgements, payments, packaging and shipping. When a sale is made, the purchaser becomes a customer of URICIDE™, and all URICIDE™ operating policies and procedures will apply to that customer.
8. URICIDE™ Policies We reserve the right to change our policies, procedures, commission structure, commission rates and pricing at any time.
9. Term of this Agreement The term of this Agreement commences upon the mutual acceptance of this Agreement and when the first link is published on your site or marketed by you. The term duration is for one year and will automatically renew after the first year unless terminated by either party in writing within thirty days from end of this term. Renewal duration of this agreement will be for one year. Affiliates in violation of any of the terms and conditions of this contract will have their affiliate membership and account terminated. Commissions generated through any active period of this agreement will remain payable, up to the termination date. Commission on fees generated in the last thirty days of this agreement will be held until the Warranty period on the shipped goods has elapsed. Commissions will not be payable on any goods returned under warranty or at any other time where we accept return of the goods.
10. Trading Relationship URICIDE™’ relationship with our Affiliate Members (you) is one of ‘Independent contractor’. There is no ’employment relationship’ established between URICIDE™ and any Affiliate member. Accepting these terms and advertising our products does not in any way form any legal bond or partnership between URICIDE™ and you the Affiliate member. Accepting these terms and advertising our products does not create any partnership, franchise, or agency relationship between URICIDE™ and our Affiliate Members. You will not make claims or statements that contradict anything in this agreement.
11. Limitation of Liability We are not liable for any damages or loss of revenue resulting in connection with this agreement. We are not liable for any consequential losses or damages, or any loss of revenue, resulting in connection with this Agreement.
12. Disclaimers We will provide best endeavors to maintain our site and other logistical components of our business in functioning order. We accept no responsibility for damages, lost sales or profits as a result of any interruption of service on our web site or other aspect of our business.
13. Acknowledgement – YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in CA, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. Note. We reserve the right to modify these terms as necessary without prior notification.